Where does your time go?
- Do you spend countless hours with administrative tasks that take valuable time away from growing your business?
- Is your office or home becoming a clutter nightmare?
- Do you spend hours looking for keys, bills, documents?
- Is there something great that you would do tomorrow, if you had the time?
What is a Virtual Assistant?
A Virtual Assistant is a professional who provides a high level of administrative support to small business owners, entrepreneurs and independent professionals from a home office. This is accomplished by:
- Handling all the tasks you don't need to personally attend to
- Using the latest technology
- Collaborating with you so you can focus on making more money
- Sharing ideas and partnering with you to help make your dreams for your business a reality
To learn more about Virtual Assistance services from The Practical Solution click here.
What is a Professional Organizer?
A Professional Organizer provides information and assistance to help others organize to meet their needs. Sometimes he or she helps to find products, develop systems and short cuts; other times he or she helps clients to identify what decisions they need to make to experience long-lasting, life-changing results. This is done by:
- Helping to develop systems of organization and teaching how to maintain them
- Helping the client to describe their situation and how they want it to change
- Helping to develop an action plan and either guide the client or work with him
- Increasing income, productivity and efficiency by eliminating clutter
To learn more about The Practical Solution Professional Organizing Services click here.